Cyber Defense Study Group
and complies with the “law concerning protection of personal information” and related laws and regulations
(hereinafter referred to as “law”). We will endeavor to protect the privacyof people.
In addition to personal information under the law, personal information refers to information that can be identified as a
１. Collection of personal information
The study group mainly collects personal information in the following cases.
(Various registrations and applications)
For registration, confirmation of application and provision of various services
To aggregate questionnaires and create statistical information
- Personal information may be used to aggregate personal information and create statistical data,
but this material itself does not include personal information that can identify an individual.
- Personal information may be used by the study group to inform you about events.
- Except as required by law, the personal information provided will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose
specified in advance without the prior consent of the individual.
- Our company handles anonymously processed information properly in accordance with laws and regulations.
２. Usage and management of personal information
The study group will strictly store and manage the personal information provided, and will take safety
management measures to prevent leakage, loss, and damage of personal information.
We will endeavor to keep the personal information you provide accurate and up-to-date within the
scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
３. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The study group will not disclose or provide the personal information provided by the customer to a
third party without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to a third party in order to fulfill the purpose
- When required by law
In addition, even when outsourcing to the above-mentioned third party, we will supervise the outsource
as necessary and appropriate.
４. About inquiries
As required by law, you can request correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure,
suspension of provision to third parties, etc. of personal information provided. Please write the
following details in a document, enclose a copy of your license or passport, etc. to prove your identity,
and send it to the address below by mail. After confirming the content of your request, we will respond
appropriately in accordance with the law.
We also accept inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information of the study
- Inquiry content (confirmation, correction, deletion, etc. In case of correction, please describe the
- When and how you provided it
- Contact information (address, name)
〒110-0005 Tokyo to Taito ku Ueno 7-11-6 Ueno Chuo Bldg. 2F
Cyber Defense Study Group
This policy will come into effect on October 1, 2021.